Thursday, November 20, 2008

boogie boogie

Busy-ish weekend. At the moment, I am at Hailey's house waiting for her to come home from school. We are going to celebrate my birthday tonight eat yummy food(my aunts an amazing cook!) and watch movies or something, then tomorrow we shall take the bus to the mall. ah. what a boring word. I wish I knew a cool british word or something. Anyhoo. We are going to loligag and try on outfits and be silly and take pictures of ourselves. and eat yummy mall foods. {yay}
I'll upload some pics later. so keep checking up.
Thennn, on sunday I am meeting with a group of friends, we're going to eat breakfast and go to seattle to go thrift shopping!! It's this really cool-sounding place where they weigh your clothes. You pay by the pound! And I guess its like 0.79$ a pound!! I know, awesome. I heard that everything is in all these bins, and you get to dig around and find stuff. It sounds AMAZING!! But time will tell. I am excited, I just know that digging in bins, and bins, and bins, of dirty clothes with cool people is going to be A BLAST!! Hopefully I will find some cool pieces to add to my wardrobe...
tata for now,
mimi