Monday, November 24, 2008

OhMYGOSH. Yesterday, as you know I went to the Goodwill outlet(where you pay by the pound), and it was amazing! It was a tad overwhelming at first. It is in a large warehouse and nothing is separated or anything. Everything is in these large blue bins, in piles of clothes, shoes, or blankets & stuff. You have to dig, dig, dig, to find anything cool. But after I got my rhythm down, it was awesome! I doubt the people I went with had nearly as much fun as I did(they didn't get anything), but thats alright, because they made an effort and I had lotsa fun! Not everyone has fun digging through bins of dirty clothes in search of something which you don't know of. And thats okay. :)
It was sooo cheap, I got:
•An old, worn-looking, olive-y green, leather, briefcase thing
•A black canvas
tote that says "The Art Institute of Chicago" and has a lion on it
•A pair of black slack
pants that need some work
•A pair of silvery-purpleish-greyish stretchy
leggings/spandex things
•A pair of moccasin
slippers
•Another pair of
slippers
•A
jacket coat thing
•A
coca-cola tee
•A red & black
bow-tie

all for 10$
this place is amazing.
i love it.

I need to find the cord to my camera so I can download some pics... Ahh!