Sunday, November 16, 2008

silky pants!

I love the silky pants in Dries Van Noten SS08. They look so Elegant and comfy! I have been wanting to make some silky lounge-around type pants like them, for a while. The other day I was browsing a cool website I found recently called BurdaStyle.com -free sewing patterns, knitting patterns, and how-to's- when I stumbled upon an easy pattern(i am a definite beginner in sewing) for some comfy looking wrap pants. Anywhoo, I think I am going to try to make some out of fabric somewhat like these and we'll see what happens. My Great Auntie is like the Queen of Pack-rats and hopefully when I go to her house for Thanksgiving I can raid her HUGE assortment of fabrics & things!! Who knows, maybe I will find some fabric like this.




Wrap Pants:
http://www.amtgard-wl.com/library/howtos/how2wrap.pdf\




No comments: