Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cacti Collecting


I've decided to start collecting cactus.
Is it wrong to like cacti because you don't have to water them?
But either way... I like them because they are pretty too so I won't have a problem. The watering thing is just a plus...
Something inside me just always wants to reach out and touch them.
My friends named Stacy & Bruce gave me a plant called "The squishy grape with long willowy branches" or something like that, I the name had to with a squishy grape with these long branch things...so whatever.
Anyhoo. It died. I feel horrendous. It was like a baby. I killed a baby plant! It looked like a little piece of grass with this little squishy-grape-looking thing the size of a medium sized nerd(the little candy rock nerd things).
In fact right now I am munching on some Lemonade coated wild cherry nerds! Yum.

Back to the subject: It was going to turn into a adult big squishy grape with long willowy branch-like things!! And I ruined it's chances of becoming and adult squishy grape plant thing. Or even and adolescent squishy grape with meduim-long branch things.
I am tired of killing cute little baby plants. I shall be collecting cacti now.
Oh... And my collection has already been started because Bruce & Stacy also gave me a CACTI! YAY! Yay for Stacy & Bruce!!!!! Yay for Bruce & Stacy!!!
Me and my mom call it our Love Cacti (like Andie Anderson and Benjamin Barry's Love Fern!-If you haven't watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days with Kate Hudson & Matthew McConaughey go watch it!)
And she gave me some other plants that I think are cacti-like things because they haven't died yet. :D Yay! Yay for plants not dying!

So. If you like Cool, hideous, totally awesome, rare, interesting, or cacti-like plants. (and bonsai trees and stuff like that) Go to http://oasisrareplants.com/index.php?cPath=22

No comments: